Black Canyon Colada
This drink is super easy to make, and is a great twist on the classic Pina Colado. Black Canyon Corn Whiskey brings more flavor than rum, and a slightly less sweet mixture that is wonderfully refreshing.
In a blender add:
- 2 cups Dole pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
- 1/2 cup (or more) Black Canyon Corn Whiskey
- 2 cups ice
Blend well; pour into chilled glasses. For extra flavor and color, add a small amount of cherry syrup on top!
This easy-to-make yet elegant drink is served at Nissi’s in Lafayette. To really get the full flavor of the cocktail, be sure to muddle the orange and cherry!
- In a cocktail glass, muddle an orange slice and a maraschino cherry
- In a shaker, add ice, one shot of Black Canyon Corn Whiskey, and 1/2 shot of Grand Marnier; shake and strain into the cocktail glass
Try with a splash of Triple Sec!
Ryan St. George dreamed up this tall drink that combines sweetness with a bit of heat. You’ll understand the name when you see the ingredients. Simple to make, fun to serve, and surprisingly refreshing.
- In a tall glass, add ice, one shot of Mayhem Creek Pepper Vodka, and fill with fresh lemonade.
- Add a maraschino cherry and a splash of cherry syrup.
We like to use Minute Maid frozen lemonade; and mix it a bit stronger than the instructions call for. The extra taste and tartness brings add just a bit more flavor and zip to this enjoyable drink.